Monday, January 21, 2008

Picking a Name/History



I think the most hardest part about making a blog is picking a title. I thought of many names such as Arena Master, Wow Lover to Majarg the mighty. My two other's friend have really cool bog names which are A2W and Heavy Mehtul. I decided on Th3 Ch3at because i been using this tag for about 3-4 years now and its very board.

My first game tag ever was T3 which most people think its base on Terminator3. I name myself thats mainly base on the T3 internet connection due to my reflected while playing MOH:AA. The name stuck for awhile until i change it to TX due to a Female Robot conversation. I was name TX for a long time due to the robot conversation and as we all know female robot don't exist. The name will later change to Th3Ch3at mainly because i was a huge HomeStar Runner fan. The name will warp into The Chort due to strongbad calling him the chort and wreck calling me chort instead of cheat. You might notice the tag Majarg which is my wow character but thats another story.

This was my first post; I hope its easy on the eye and easy to understand. Hopefully my writing will get better if i continue to write on this blog. I figure if i write in it on Mon, Wed and Friday thats my writing will have to get better.

Later,
The Chort

3 comments:

Wreck said...

Good first post with only minor grammatical errors. I hope you keep up with it. Posting about WoW is pretty easy on a weekly basis, good luck!

Wreck said...

BTW that picture is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

so. i think you get worse the more you write so dont write anymore =P
just kidding. im not gonna lie, the other name options were kinda gey.
like U! noob.