Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Homebrew, Raiding and Advance War: Days of ruin


I just got my m3 ds real last night and uploaded a bunch of games i owned. However i was highly disappointed because i can't get video to works because its require a lot of decoding and recoding. I'm bound to figure it out sooner or later but last night its was just frustration. Everything else is fine they been times where a game frozen on me but after a quick reset its was fine.

Raiding what can you say about it, its a grind to get better gear to heal effective or output more damage. Back in the day before BC you use to raid to get pve gear to pwned a noob. However this is no longer require due to the pvp/arena system. The pvp/arena system is flaw and most raiders call it welfare epics. The of having epics means that you accomplish something thats was hard however doing 10 games a week and after a month getting a purple hardly seem like you earn it. Back to raiding, i truly hate raiding as a healer because its like playing whack a mole with bars maybe its would be more enjoyable if i could hook up my ds to the pc and touch the bars to heal.

Finally i notice something on DS Fanboy which kinda brother me, its was an review of Advance wars claiming its was to hard. In my last post i posted its was to easy which is an complete contradiction's to DS Fanboys. Which mean either I'm either lying and claiming your my baby daddy or the DS Fanboys reviewer sucks at Strategy games and never play one before. I like to believe thats the truth, because i sucks at strategy games example Starcraft and Warcraft series. I like Advance Wars because its simple and its like rock, paper, scissor combat, the only requirement for resources is to capture city's to receive funds on your turn. They no worrying about getting wood or metal to craft weapons, the game is design for young children's to play. The point of this post is that i found someone who sucks at strategy games more then me and what an wonderful day.

Later
Chort

3 comments:

Wreck said...

I haven't had any freezing with the M3 Simply, but I ge my M3 Real in the mail any day now so we shall see. Once I get the simply in I am going to first try my hand at making a skin and then attempt to convert a DvD.

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho! Nice work on the blog, Tx. Finally, female robots will have a refuge from the cold, hard internets.

I like what I'm seein' so far, Tx. It's a shame we didn't compile an e-mail list in the STUD days, so you could advertise to the old crew: Wildcat, Figgen, Big Bear, Diabolus, Mithril, Banana the Man, Lopuh, Dr. Evil, Chica, Pope. I know I'm leavin' some folks out.

Anonymous said...

i am going to write something that sounds like the other two comments.
i know that pvp/arena sucks but its a shame that leaving people out sucks even more and i thought that BC meant BEFORE CHRIST. gey