Friday, February 1, 2008

The World of Pokemon i mean Warcraft


Pokemon's was something I use to enjoy when I was a child. I remember playing pokemon the red and blue. I remember picking squirtle as my 1st pokemon because i like turtles simple enough. It's have been a good 12 years since i last play pokemon however i recently pick up Pokemon Pearl and starting out on my adventure. Not must have change in the past 12 years and its exactly the same game with new pokemon's and some rehash pokemon. Although its exactly the same; its still addicting as its was before when i was a child.

The game start off exactly the same you're a teen on an adventure and you get to choose 3 types of pokemon at the start. You can either pick a Fire monkey, Boxing Penguin or an plant thingy. The premise is still the same get all 8 badges and make it to the tournament and become a Pokemon champion. They're some new feature such as Wifi battles but its really the same game. However i can't put it down, i was playing it whenever i was on the train however i find myself playing it at home now and often.

The days of wow have reach its point, however will its release me from its claws. I haven't been on the game all week and i told my raiding guild my pc broke down. What else is there to do in the game i already seen all the high level content and after that its sunwell. I don't think they would be a problem coming back in 2 months and getting into sunwell. I think the main reason i stop playing wow is because zach quit which was the main reason i was playing because i enjoy arena. Until he come back im on leave

Later,
Chort
P.S. I pick the boxing penguin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ID RATHER BE FIRE MONKEY. gey

Wreck said...

I picked the plant thing and Crystal picked the fire monkey!