Monday, February 11, 2008

Assasin Ass/Ds Cobalt

I decided to play Assasin Creed: Altair Chronicles mainly because I won from a contest. I should have know its was going to be bad because its has Chronicles in it. I mean everything thats had Chronicles is bad such as Chronicles of nardia and the Sarah Connor Chronicles. The game took me about 4 hours to complete which is very short for video game standard. Let go over the good first, 1 the way they mold the touch screen into the game is very nice. Each action you do such as pick pocketing and putting pressure point on someone is done through a mini game. The pressure point one is done exactly like Elite Beat Agents except without the Japanese pop in the background. Now the bad Altair move like a dirty pirate, you learn about 20 something combos but its just better to just press X, X,X on any enemy you encounter. They not enough minigames and when you finally do learn the cool shit the game is over. The $35.99 is not worth it in my opinion and I'm just happy I won it. Maybe i can pawn it onto someone who I hate.

I finally got my DS cobalt today and I totally loves it!!! The screen is 10 times brighter then the DS fat. Its smaller and I'm not scare to bust it out while I'm on the train or at school. I finally beat Pokemon Pearl just to find out they a grind at the end to catch the last Pokemon you need. They're 3 stages to gaming but thats for a later post when i will describe the 3 stages i go through when playing a game.

Cheers,
Chort

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ima dirty pirate you with my toenail! you should be more scared to walk around with that DS. iii might steal it.
gey

Wreck said...

What happened to your blog lazy? I have yet to try Assassin's Creed, but the new Ace Attorney comes out this week.

Blog about how you love Zach and the two of you hump as alliance!