Monday, February 4, 2008

Xbox 360/DS Homebrew

I can't remember the last time I played xbox 360 which is pretty bad. It's the end of the Christmas season which means zero games are out due to publishers releasing games in nov through dec months for all the mommy to buy. This leave mature gamers in a bind because you prey they will release a game during this drought. Such games has such success like Bioshock which was release in the summer. However Nintendo is releasing Super Smash Brother in march but Nintendo takes 5 years to release a game and its comes out when its come so its basically dumb luck.

My xbox doesn't get much love only during the holiday season and my wii never get touched its like my 2nd wife when i already have 3. I'm to busy playing with my 3rd wife to play with the 2nd and my 3rd wife is the Nintendo Ds due to a new sexual discovery i found out which is aka home brew. Home brew is hard to describe but i will describe its as an metaphor its like when your wife lets you do the most dirtiest thing to her such as DP and A2M. That's why i love my ds because its satisfy me with double headers such as Pokemon and Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney.

I recently decided to pick up a new DS which will become my 4th wife due to my 3rd wife being all fat. Here a picture of my 3rd wife who i will trade in for a new one.










Here a picture of my new mail order wife which i will be picking up on feb 10 due to thinness and its also more prettier then my old one.





Cheers,
Chort

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, if you ever decide to leave me for a slimmer model, id kill you.
gey